During pre-construction, our professional team will take a hard line approach in relation to cost and value engineering analysis to ensure you make informed decisions concerning your capital investment. We look forward to assisting you with:
- Cost Budgeting – We will deliver a budget that accurately reflects your anticipated expenditure, complete with detailed estimates and purchasing recommendations.
- Planning and Design Development – Our experienced team will manage the entire process, from design and layout assistance to the generation and coordination of a complete program summary and related design documents. Efforts will be focused not only on design and planning but also on in place cost and operational costs for years to come.
- Site Analysis and Selection – When it comes to your investment, CSG wants you to be both excited and comfortable with the selected building site. We will evaluate the pros and cons of various options and deliver a recommendation that we feel best fits your goals and budget.
During construction, we strive to exceed your expectations. We will closely follow your budget and execute your design plans, ensuring you are completely satisfied with the final result. We have experience building the following types of projects:
- Commercial Buildings
- Worship Facilities
- Office Structures
- Industrial Buildings
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Site Utilities
Whether your needs require an expert to simply assemble a rock star team of vendors to get the ball rolling, or you’re looking for top-to-bottom management to bring your dream to life, CSG has you covered with the following types of contractual options:
- Construction Management – Let us bring your plans to life. We will communicate with vendors, manage the project and oversee the construction site.
- Design-Build – A one-stop shop for all construction needs. We combine the roles of builder and designer, taking your idea from blueprint to build-out.
- General Contracting – Our expert advice during all project phases. Let us manage your construction schedule and maintain a stress-free project.